Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thank You Fans!!


I just wanted to take the time to thank my fans that have been sending emails, song requests, show performances, ordering CD’s, iTune songs and subscribing to my social networks.. Please know that I personally check every single email, comment, post ect. I will try my very best to get back with every single person. I’m real excited to release my new CD that I have been working on for over a year now.. It’s packed with goodies and bonus material. Word is, end February is when we release Class Dis-Missed Vol. 2. Please help get the word out there. Tell a friend, tell a teacher, tell a student. Thanks again to everyone that has helped get us here.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

I liked your long division song but I only liked the part where the children were banging on the desk's because I couldn't understand u when the the part when u sarted to sing it sayded like u were in a dumpster singing about long division. Now if it was just the children banging on the desk's and u singing I think I would have liked it all.

Ciara said...

No effence though I am the same person who gave you the last comment. OK! Can we be friends though?